Tuesday 2 October 2012

Spotlight on: Sonya Hurtado

Photos taken from Nixie Clothing

My last post was about a great childrenswear company called Nixie, which if you haven't read, you should! Their A/W 12 and S/S 13 collections are just fantastic!

Photos taken from Nixie Clothing

I wanted to post a link to the photographers site they used for their A/W 12 shoot, because her work is amazing and styling wise so inspiring!


I worked for a model agency for some time before I had Millie and I know when working with children you have to be a special kind of person with tonnes of patience's to get the great shots like these!


The lighting and the whole style element of each shot is so well thought out.


These are high fashion shoots, and I love to see childrenswear shot like this!

Photos taken from Nixie Clothing
Go to www.sonyahurtado.co.uk to view all her work!

Photos taken from Nixie Clothing

ENJOY!!!







Photos taken from Nixie Clothing
All photos are property of Sonya Hurtado / www.sonyahurtado.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment