Tuesday 17 May 2011

I spy...


With my little eye...
 
Isobel & Henry a really cute online childrenswear  boutique , selling unique brands for both babies, boys and girls. Labels include: Phister & Philina, Kite Kids and Lofff to name a few.

                                       Lofff Trousers 
                      Stockist: www.isobelandhenry.co.uk


I really love these Loff trousers for girls; team with a simple tee and white pumps for that clean, cool look. The trousers are really on trend at the moment with the highly patterned design and harem shape. Reminds me of the SS11 catwalk show for womenswear label Lamb, where there were alot of unstructured silhouettes

Catwalk shot from Lamb SS11




                                         Joules Skirt
                       Stockists: www.isobelandhenry.co.uk
 

Also from Isobel and Henry this Joules skirt hits multiple trends in one; the longer length, unstructured shape and chambray. With a little vintage tee, Swedish Hasbeen clogs and socks, I wish it came in my size too.

There is so many other items on my NEED list from Isobel and Henry! Have a look for yourself!


www.isobelandhenry.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment